Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Break on the Rocks

I kicked off spring break yesterday at LRC with Audrey and Andrew.  The weather was perfect and the climbing was descent.  No one in our crew scent anything new but we repeated several problems and I made some progress on Cinderella V7.  We ran into Ian and Ronnie, some guys I met back in December down at horse pens 40 and climbed with them for a large part of the day.  Ronnie is a badass who climbs despite having only one leg.  He sent Bonesaw V5 and came close to White Trash also V5.  Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip.

Tomorrow I'm heading to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky for some killer sport climbing.  What was originally suppossed to be 5 guys has turned into just me and Matt but 2 is all you need to lead a route anyway; more climbing for us!  My gear is laid out and the laundry is almost done; I can't wait to hit the road in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment