Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chatt. Nasty

I didn't pick the name I'm just along for the ride.  Today was the first climbing competition hosted by UTC's brand spankin new Chatt Nasty climbing Team (club sport).  There was a decent turn out for the comp and a few folks still strong enough afterwords to participate in a dyno comp.  I competed in the advanced catagory finishing 3rd.  I wasted much of my time working some tough problems I never completed but the 4 I did get put me on the metaphorical podium (they score you based on your top 5 climbs).  It was a great event and they managed to raise a few bucks for the team.  Big thanks for all the guys (and Rachel) who set for the comp. Hopefully I'll snag some of the pics and video Drew shot, check back in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment