Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sorry for the absence, it has been an interesting week or so.  After a little coaxing and a battle royal with the gas company we got the keys to our new home and hot water to go with it.  It has been a rocky start scraping the money together but we are all paid up for September (one whole month until they can kick us out).  My schedule lately has been a bit cramped.  I work 4 1/2 days a week with 3 1/2 to play. On the whole days, Sunday through Tuesday, I climb routes with ANYONE I can find.  Wednesdays I work which offers a good rest for Thursday bouldering sessions which have been at the gym until now.  Tomorrow I am meeting an acquaintance at his camp in sinks canyon to go do some granite bouldering and couldn't be more excited to use my crash pad for its intended purpose...rather than as a sofa.  I'd type more but sitting up is work, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment