Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home

I rolled into Lander, Wyoming about 4PM Mountain time yesterday.(remember I'm 2 hours behind you guys before any AM phone calls).  The drive in was almost too much to process at one time.  We passed by Vedauwoo on the way...beautiful. Lander sits at the foot of the Wind River Mountains and may be one of the coolest towns I've ever been to.  After setting up camp I went streight to Wild Iris Mountain Sports and scoped out the possibility of snagging a job there.  Although they are full at the moment, they were kind enough to refer me to some other businesses around town and mentioned they may have an oppening later in the fall.  Matt found a job with an old friend of his within the first 2 hours of being in town (networking mastermind).  We are set up camping in City Park for the moment but as there is a 3 day limit, we will shortly be moving over to Sinks Canyon right outside of town.

I'm excited to finally be here. Photos to come soon. For those interested, there is a link below each post for you to leave comments.  I will check and reply to these more often than I will be able to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment